Flash Player is a browser plug-in which is used for playing the videos on different websites. Adobe flash player can be installed manually on any browser. It is not only used for videos but also for audio and other computer and android applications. Now this software is also available on your Android device which can be install manually which has made it very popular worldwide. This software can easily be installed manually on any Android device. So, if you are looking for such an article then you are at the right place. Read the whole article carefully and then go for the installation.
Requirements To Install Adobe Flash Player
First of all you should have an android device of Android 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.1 (Jelly Bean). After this check Settings that which type of Android you have.
Steps To Install Flash Player Manually
The whole process of installing Flash Player manually includes few steps which are as follow:-
- First go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Applications’ where you will find a box marked ‘Unknown sources’ and this is available only on Android OS 2.2, 2.3 or 3.x. but for Android OS 4.x you can find ‘Unknown sources’ in ‘Settings’ and then ‘Security’
- From your Google chrome browser download the file Flash for Android application downloader.
- After installing the file sweep down the top of the screen to pull down the notification bar and then tap on the file to install it.
- After Flash has been installed go to your browser and use it by playing videos but again Google Chrome would not support your newly-installed Flash Player.
- To solve this problem go to your ‘Settings’ and then ‘Advanced’ where there is the option of ‘Enable Plug-ins’ and then choose ‘Always on’. This will enable the flash player manually on your android device.
- Now you can enjoy by playing video, audio, different apps on your android device.
- Do not forget to un-check the ‘Unknown sources’ in order to keep your android device safe.
- You may download hardware ‘Flash 11.1 for Android’ manually which will be more helpful in using applications and playing videos.
We hope that this will help you in solving your problem. Share your opinions with us. That's all!!!