If you are looking for CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 then you are at the right place. ClockworkMod has many features which give you to access many new uncommon features which you had never experienced. There are many custom recoveries by which you can flash your Android devices but ClockworkMod is the best one. In stock one you cannot backup your device data and do not has the ability to flash a custom firmware. By ClockworkMod you can flash a custom firmware, backup and restore your device data, fix permission and much more. If you are going to flash for the first time, then read the whole article carefully and then go for the installation.
Initial Steps Before Installing CWM Recovery i9300 Touch Version
- Make backup of your mobile data.
- Charge up your handset with at least 60% battery.
- USB Debugging should be enabled and pre installed USB Driver.
Note: You should have already installed TWRP or CWM Recovery for S3 i9300. If you have not installed, then CLICK HERE.
Few Steps To Install CWM Recovery i9300 On Galaxy S3
- First of all connect your Smartphone with PC. Copy the downloaded files without extracting to your Smartphone SD card.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Press and hold ‘Volume Up’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ keys together and soon you will see recovery menu.
- Now select install zip for your SD card. Locate already copied ‘CWM_22.214.171.124.flashable.zip’ file. Select ‘Yes’ to confirm and begin the installation.
- Once installation is complete, go back to the main menu, and select ‘Reboot system now’.
- Once booted, you have successfully installed CWM Recovery i9300 on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Hope that you will like our article about CWM Recovery i9300 on Samsung Galaxy S3. Share your opinions with us. For more updates visit AndroidSega. That’s all!!!