As the Android OS version is updated to latest Lollipop version, many people want that their Android Smartphone should be updated with the latest Android version. However, sometimes it is not possible to upgrade your Android device. In this article we are going to tell you how to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. By this you can ensure that your phone is running latest Android OS which will surely make you feel happy. This can also make your Android device safer than before. Those who have this one can go for the up-gradation without any hesitation. It is very simple and you can easily upgrade your phone without any trouble. So, if you are interested in updating your phone then you are at the right place.
Note: Before going to do up-gradation, charge up your phone and do not forget to backup your phone data. It is possible that your phone show no update. This may be due to the reason that in your country it is not updated.
Easy Steps How To Update Galaxy Note 2 To Latest Android OS
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu in your phone.
- Scroll down to the bottom in the list and choose the ‘About device’.
- Then choose the ‘Software update’.
- Hit the ‘Update’ icon. Your phone will automatically connect to the Samsung servers to check if there are any new updates.
- If an update is available by your phone service provider then you just have to wait till your phone gets latest OS version.
Hope that you will like our article about how to update Galaxy Note 2. Share your opinions with us and also tell to your friends about this. That’s all!!!