If you are looking for how to update a Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat then you are at the right place. The reason for upgrade is to enjoy new features which are not available before. This is available for all AT&T, SGH-I747MBNATT, SGH-I747RWAATT, SGH-I747RWBATT, SGH-I747ZRBATT, SGH-I747MBAATT and SGH-I747MBBATT models. There are many advantages of this upgrading. You will have new screen look, more media controls and camera shortcuts, wireless printing, Bluetooth and keyboard enhancements, expanded Emoji icons and much more. We suggest you to make backup of your phone data so that in any trouble your data will remain conserved. Also charge your handset before going for the upgrade, otherwise your handset can be damaged if it get turned off during upgrade.
Easy Steps How To Update A Samsung Galaxy S3 To New Software
Below are 5 easy steps in how to update a Samsung Galaxy S3. Follow them to upgrade your handset.
- First of all go to ‘Settings’ in your phone.
- Scroll down to the bottom and choose ‘About device’.
- Then choose ‘Software update’ after which you will get ‘Downloading’ status.
- Once download is complete tap on ‘Continue’ to start software upgrade.
- After its completion tap on ‘Restart device’ and then finally tap on ‘Done’.
You have successfully done. It is very easy how to update a Samsung Galaxy S3. In order to confirm the upgrade, go to ‘About device’, you will see the updated Android version, Build number and Baseband version.