Many people become victims of images deletion either due to your negligence or some sort of Android cleaning process. If you ever had gone through such a mishap then do not worry at all. There are such tools and Apps available by which you can restore your lost images. Not only you can restore images but also other items which ever got lost due to any ill-fated. The best tool that we have gone through till yet is Dr. Fone for Android by Wondershare. Actually your pictures never get lost if they are ever removed from your OS supporting device and if you hurry in restoring your personal data. The reason is that if you do not hurry then other data may be written over that lost data. So in order to avoid such a situation, turn off the Wi-Fi and other data connections. Therefore we have brought this article to tell you how to recover deleted photos on Android phones. Below we have shared the easiest method by which you easily restore your deleted images.
Note: It should be kept in mind that your device should be rooted. If you do not have a rooted phone, then first root it and then follow the given procedure.
Also See: How to recover deleted text messages on your Android phone.
How to recover deleted photos on Android using the tool
- Install Dr. Fone for Android and launch it on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your phone via USB data cable with your computer. Enable USB debugging mode on your handset. For this navigate to Settings > About Phone and tap the Build Number repeatedly until ‘Developer Options’ have been enabled.
- Go back to main Settings menu and you will see ‘Developer options’ at the bottom. Open it and check it
- You'll get a notification at the bottom of the tool screen saying that USB Debugging is being opened.
- After this you'll be able to select ‘Gallery’ category.
- Next you will be asked to scan for lost files or all files. If you're after a quick restoring select the 'Deleted files' option. You'll need to accept the RSA key prompt on your handset and if you want to make it easier check 'Always accept’. This will make the connection safe. Grant ‘Superuser permission’ when prompted.
- Dr. Fone will scrutinize your device. There will be reboots and possibly some weird screen popping up on your device but do not worry.
- After this you'll get the scan results screen where you can check the boxes for the pictures that you want to save.
- Then hit 'Recover' and you're again with your old lost pics.
Hope that you will all like our article about how to recover deleted photos on Android. If you have gone through such a mishap of losing your data then you are at the right place. Read the whole article carefully and then go for the instructions. But remember that from now onward make a backup of your data so that it may not be lost again due to any mishap. That’s all!!!