You may be one of the victims who had unfortunately lost their conversation on Android phone. But do not get panic over this loss if you ever lost your conversation. There are such tools available for free which can easily recover unluckily deleted text messages from your Android device. For this you need either PC or Mac by which you can connect your phone and proceed the instructions. There are several such tools available which scan your phone memory and restore the lost files. These tools not only scan your SMSs but also other files which may be important for you. Dr.Fone for Android is the best and worth trying tool which supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 for free. Besides Windows it also supports Mac 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.3 which is also free. So you can use both PC as well as Mac for restoring the lost files. Below is the easiest method how to do it.
How to recover deleted text messages using the tool
- Install Dr.Fone for Android on your Mac or PC and run it.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone by going to the settings. To do this, you need to have access to the ‘Developer options’. If you do not have the access then for this go to ‘About Phone’, scroll down to ‘Build Number’ and tap repeatedly on it until you have developer access.
- Now you will have access to ‘Developer options’ in the ‘Settings’ menu. Tap on ‘Developer options’, scroll down to USB Debugging and check the box.
- Now connect your Android phone to your computer via USB data cable.
- Follow the instructions in the tool to scan your Android's memory. After the scanning you can preview the deleted and undeleted data on your Android device.
- Next, open the 'Messages' folder in the left pane. Select the SMSs you wish to recover and click on 'Recover' to put them back on your device.
- Once completed, you have successfully and securely restored the lost SMSs on your phone.
You have seen in this how to recover deleted text messages article that using tool is very easy and safe. You do not need to root your Android phone or anything else. If you go for the process without computer then you may need to root your phone and use the paid version tool which surely you do not want to try.
Hope that this will help you a lot and you will surely like our article. If you appreciate our work then do share it with your friends and other connections so that they may also need to restore any lost data. For more tips, Android Apps and updates keep visiting AndroidSega.