LMT App is an interesting tool which instigates the command on your Android device when you perform gestures on your Home screen. The gestures include Diamond, DiamondDouble, Square, SquareDouble, SwipeUpDouble, SwipeDownDouble etc. You can also activate Pie Control for navigation purpose similar to ICS stock browser. The key point is that your Android Smartphone or Tablet must be rooted. You can easily add Pie control to a number of rooted Android devices but still this launcher is not for all devices. It supports many Samsung, Google Nexus, HTC, Motorola, HP, Acer, Alcatel Android devices. So, if you are willing to add Pie Control to your rooted Android device then you are at the right place.
Steps to install LMT App And Add Pie Control
- Install LMT App APK, open it and tap on ‘Start/Stop TouchService’.
- Go to ‘Set gestures input’ and choose your device. If it is not in the list then tap on ‘No known device’.
- Select Apps or other widgets which you want to set in Pie Control for easy access. You can add 10 Pie Control buttons.
- Select where you want to place Pie Control i.e. on right/left/bottom.
- Once done, test your new Pie Control.
Hope that you will like our article about LMT App which adds Pie Control on tour rooted Android device. You can also change the color of your Pie Control. If you like then share it with your friends. That’s all!!!