If you are looking to install CWM Recovery and upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 by Odin Tool, then you are at the right place. Odin is a tool/program which is used to flash Android devices including Smartphones as well as Tablets. By flashing it means that you are going to change the custom firmware on your Android device. You can easily update your Android device with this Odin program. In this article you will see how easy it is to change firmware of your Galaxy Tab 2. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 must be rooted which you can easily root via Odin. Once you have installed, you are free to enjoy Android 5.0.5 Lollipop which you surely want to try.
Easy Steps To Upgrade Galaxy Tab 2 To CWM Recovery Firmware
Before going ahead See: How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 to CWM Recovery 188.8.131.52 From Existing Recovery.
- Download Odin v3.09 and CWM_184.108.40.206.tar.md5 files.
- Now extract Odin zip file and power off your Galaxy Tab.
- Press and hold ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Power’ keys together. A warning screen will appear where press ‘Volume Up’ key to enter in ‘Download Mode’.
- Run Odin3 v3.09.exe on your PC as an administrator and connect your Tablet with PC. You will see ‘Added’ in Odin’s message box.
- Now click on AP button and select already downloaded GT-P3100_CWM_220.127.116.11.tar.md5 file.
- See only F.Reset and Auto Reboot is selected. If any other is selected then uncheck it.
- Click on Start button to begin the process.
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Once done your Tab will automatically reboot and you will see ‘PASS’ in upper left Odin box.
- You have successfully installed CWM Recovery 18.104.22.168 on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
Hope that you will our article about CWM Recovery installation on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100. Share your opinions with us. That’s all!!!