Before going further, if you have not updated your Samsung Galaxy S4 then first go for it by clicking: How To Update Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 To I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware. Once you have installed update then go for this. The leaked firmware does not include Google Apps which mean that you cannot use Play Sore. But in this article we are going to tell you how to add and install package which include Play Store, Google Hangout, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Gmail and much more on your updated Samsung Galaxy S4 to I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware. You can also install Gapps but it has limited functions and you do not have full access to many Applications.
Initial Steps Before Installing Google Apps Package On Updated Galaxy S4
- Make backup of your mobile data.
- Charge up your handset with at least 60% battery.
- USB Debugging should be enabled and pre installed USB Driver.
Few Steps To Add Google Apps Package On I9500ZCUJOA3 Galaxy S4 I9500 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware
- Download Odin3_v3.10.6.zip, TWRP For Galaxy S4 and PA Gapps.
- Now extract Odin zip file and after this turn off your Smartphone.
- Press and hold ‘Volume Down’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ keys together. A warning screen will pop up. Press ‘Volume Up’ key and you will enter into Download Mode.
- Run Odin3 v3.10.6.exe as an Administrator. Connect your phone with PC and you will see ‘Added’ in Odin’s message box.
- Now click on AP button and select already downloaded ‘openrecovery-twrp-184.108.40.206-klte.tar’ file. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- After following all above instructions click on ‘Start’ button and once flashing is complete your phone will automatically reboot and you will see ‘PASS’ in Odin’s message box.
- Copy already downloaded ‘pa_gapps-modular-pico-5.0.1-BETA12-20150116-signed.zip’ file to SD Card of your phone.
- Press and hold ‘Volume Up’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ keys together until Samsung logo flashes twice and then leave ‘Power’ key only. You will see recovery menu.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to add zip file, browse to locate the file and tap on ‘pa_gapps-modular-pico-5.0.1-BETA12-20150116-signed.zip’ file. At the bottom swipe on the Swipe to begin flashing.
- Once done, go to the recovery main menu, tap on ‘Reboot’ and then on ‘System’ to reboot and boot into enabled Google App on I9500ZCUJOA3 Galaxy S4-I9500 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware. You have successfully installed Google Apps package on your updated Samsung Galaxy S4.
Hope that this article will help you in adding Google Apps package on your Smartphone. For any inconvenience share your opinion with us in the below comment box. That’s all!!!