In this article we are going to tell you about rooting Android phone along with how to flash latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 Custom Recovery on Phone ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware. But before going to root your Galaxy S4 make sure you have installed Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. If you haven’t installed this firmware then visit: How To Update Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 To I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware Officially. There are many advantage to root your Smartphone. It gives access to many Apps which ask root access, system files, can use many MOD etc. Read the whole article carefully and then go further otherwise it may damage your Smartphone permanently.
Initial Steps Before Rooting Android Phone Samsung Galaxy S4
- Make backup of your mobile data.
- Charge up your handset with at least 60% battery.
- USB Debugging should be enabled and pre installed USB Driver.
Few Steps Of Rooting Android Phone I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
- Download Odin3_v3.10.6.zip, TWRP custom recovery and SuperSU v2.42.
- Now extract Odin zip file and after this turn off your handset.
- Press and hold the ‘Volume Down’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ keys together. After warning screen pops up, press ‘Volume Up’ key to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.10.6.exe, which you have extracted earlier, as an administrator.
- Connect your handset with your PC after which you will see ‘Added’ in Odin message box.
- Now click on AP button and select already downloaded ‘openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-i9500.tar’ file. Make sure that only ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F. Reset Time’ are checked.
- Then click on ‘Start’ to start flashing and once flashing is complete your Galaxy S4 will reboot automatically and you will see ‘PASS’ on Odin message box.
- Copy already downloaded ‘BETA-SuperSU-v2.42.zip’ file to your handset SD card.
- Press and hold ‘Volume Up’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ keys together until Samsung logo flash twice after which you will enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to add zip file for flashing tap on ‘Install’, browse and select the saved file and tap on the ‘BETA-SuperSU-v2.42.zip’ file. To confirm flashing at the bottom of screen swipe on Swipe.
- Once installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and tap on Reboot. Then, tap on System to reboot and boot up into rooted I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware.
- You have successfully installed TWRP custom recovery and rooting Android phone. In order to check that you have rooted your Smartphone install ‘Root Checker’ from Play Store.
Hope that you will like our article about rooting Android phone and installing latest TWRP 184.108.40.206 Custom Recovery. Share it with your friends if you like. Also let us know about your problems in the below comment box. For more updates keep visiting AndroidSega. That’s all!!!