In this article we are going to tell you how to update Galaxy S4. If you are looking to upgrade your Smartphone then you are at the right place. The key point is that this is only for the mentioned Android Smartphone model and no else. The up-gradation method has been recently leaked in China but it you can easily download it elsewhere. You need Gapps package to use Gapps on your Smartphone. You can only upgrade your Smartphone via Odin because via OTA and KIES it is not possible yet. So, if you are interested then follow the easy steps and upgrade your Smartphone by installing I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware.
Initial Steps For How To Update Galaxy S4 Via Odin
- Make a backup of your Smartphone data.
- Charge up your Smartphone with at least 60% battery.
- USB Debugging should be enabled and you should have pre installed USB Driver.
Few Steps How To Update Galaxy S4 To Lollipop 5.0.1 Firmware
- First Download Firmware.zip and then Odin3_v3.10.6.zip.
- Now extract firmware and then Odin zip files.
- Turn off your Smartphone. Press and hold ‘Home’ & ‘Volume Down’ keys together while pressing the Power button. After warning screen appears, press ‘Volume Up’ key. You will enter in Download Mode.
- Run Odin3 v3.10.6.exe file as an Administrator and connect your Smartphone with your PC. You will see ‘Added’ in Odin’s message box.
- Now add all the extracted firmware files in respective buttons as you see in Odin image. Make sure that only F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot are checked.
- In the final step click on ‘Start’ to begin the flashing.
- After flashing process completes, your Smartphone will automatically restart and you will see ‘PASS’ message in Odin.
- You have successfully installed update on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware.
Note: If your Smartphone stuck at booting, then go to Recovery mode by pressing and holding the ‘Volume Up’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ keys together. Then perform ‘Wipe data/Factory Reset’ and ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ task before selecting reboot system now.
Hope that you will like our article about how to update Galaxy S4 to I9500ZCUJOA3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware. Share your opinions with us. That’s all!!!