Jailbreak is such a process in which you remove the limitations of iOS agreement which you accept. This method is very used now a days. Many iDevice users want to upgrade their device to top version. For this, there are many Software companies who are building such Tools, Apps and Softwares which can upgrade your Device without any waste of money. As Cydia is one of the famous Software Apps which help to install Apps running jailbreak iOS 8. Those who are using an older version 1.0.1 of Pangu do not have Cydia App as Cydia was not built in that tool that time. But you do not have to worry at all. Here is the tutorial how to install Cydia on Pangu older version 1.0.1.
Procedure to download iOS 8 Cydia Apps on iDevice
In order to install Cydia you do not need to jailbreak again. Follow the given tutorial and you will surely get it on your iDevice.
- First of all run Pangu App from Home Screen.
- You will see an icon ‘Install Cydia’. Tap on it.
- Now you will see Install icon on the right corner at top of the screen and tap on it.
- The Cydia App will begin to install on your iDevice.
- After rebooting you will have latest Cydia version on your iOS Device.
Now you can run Cydia on your Device and start downloading your favorite tweaks. iOS is the latest version enabling to install a number of Apps. Hope that this will help you and you will like our article. For any problem question and find the answer. That’s all!!!