Jailbreak means that you are going to remove the limitations on iOS running iDevice. This can be dangerous for your iDevice as it is an illegal process which is not compatible for iOS system. This can damage your iDevice temporarily or even permanently. But except this many people like to use Jailbreak in order to improve their Device functions and fix more bugs. Therefore many companies are making tools to bring the latest version. The Pangu team has made the tool which can upgrade iOS8 to 8.1. The tool is dubbed as Pangu8. Here is the tutorial of it. The important thing is that its latest version also includes Cydia.
Pangu8 iOS Supported iDevices
The fact is that in the not all the iDevices are supported with this tool as some iDevices are not compatible with this tool and works only on Windows. So here are some iDevices which supports Pangu8. If you have one of them then you can surely use this tool without any worry.
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod Touch 5
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad mini 1, mini 2, mini 3.
Some important things you must do before you Jailbreak iOS 8.x
- Turn on the Airplane mode on your iDevice.
- Turn off Lock Screen Passcord or Touch ID along with Find My iPhone. Turn on the iCloud Backup so that your whole data remain conserved and saved. Also your iDevice has enough storage to run and install Pangu.
- You should have iTunes version iOS 8 or more on your iDevice. The updated iTunes version from OTA will not support to run Pangu8.
- You should have iTunes version 12.0.1 installed on your PC so that you can jailbreak your iDevice.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8 to 8.1 Untethered Using Pangu8 Tutorial
Following are a few easy steps which will help you in jailbreaking your iDevice.
- Download Pangu tool for Windows on your PC.
- Then right-click on the Pangu logo and click on to ‘Run as Administrator’.
- While Pangu is running, connect your iDevice with your PC using USB data cable.
- Click on the big ‘Start Jailbreak’ icon in the center of the display to begin the jailbreak process.
- Your device will reboot many times, so be patient.
- When the Pangu tool says ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ it is done. You will find Pangu App along with Cydia App icon on your iDevice home screen.
So run Cydia App on your iDevice and enjoy by installing your best tweaks. Hope that you will be at ease after following this tutorial. For more Apps and updates keep visiting. That's all!!!