Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched in 2013 and till it is the most used Android Smartphone all over the world. The time when it was launched, it has better functions than other Smartphones but as the time passed people began to think that in this Smartphone there should be something more which can entertain them more than before. So, in this article we have brought the whole easy method How To Root this Smartphone manually. Are you thinking that what this rooting can bring change in your Smartphone? This will enable you to install more Apps, change Android UI, better and faster performance and much more. If you are looking to make your Smartphone more functional then you are at the right place.
We want to tell you that there is a risk that rebooting can make your device a trash box. If you want to avoid such a situation then fully recharge your Smartphone as the whole process will take 1 to 2 hours. You have micro USB data cable, enable USB debugging Mode and internet connection on your PC.
Initial Steps for How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone
- First of all Download Odin Software on your PC.
- Then download Samsung Galaxy S3 ChainFire (CF) root exploit file from CF-Auto-Root and extract the contents on your PC to a temporary location.
- Now run Odin and use this Software to choose the.tar.md5 file extracted from CF Root.
- Go to the Repartition Option in Odin and make sure nothing is selected in PIT.
Few Steps How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone
- Shut down S3 and press Volume down, power and home keys for few seconds. It will restart in download mode and press upper Volume key for confirmation.
- Connect S3 with PC using USB Data Cable. Odin will detect your Smartphone if compatible and COM address will appear on Odin.
- To being flashing rooted kernel when you will see Pass in Odin then click on Start Button.
- Your S3 will automatically reboot after the process is complete.
- So, now you are with your rooted Smartphone by following how to root Samsung Galaxy S3.
It is a manual process and we are going to share another article in which you do not have to follow the long procedure and your Smartphone will root in few minutes. Share your opinions with us in case of any inconvenience in the comment box. That’s all!!!