Pangu is the software developed by Chinese hackers to jailbreak iOS Devices. Jailbreak is the technique by which one removes the iOS limitations and install new updated version for iDevice. iOS 8 is the latest version for iDevice which is installed with a number of Apps and allow you to have access to such amazing Apps and tweaks. Like Android has many versions, iOS is also many versions and each time with a better one. Here we are going to use Pangu 1.1.0 Tool to jailbreak iOS 8.x. The given tutorial is about Mac and very easy to follow by which you will definitely jailbreak your iDevice.
Few important points before Jailbreaking Pangu iOS 8 Mac
- First of all make a backup of your iDevice from iTunes or iCloud. Install a fresh copy of iOS 8 on your iTunes for quicker processing.
- Store all your data so that after jailbreaking you can use your data without any loss.
- Also enable Airplane mode.
How to jailbreak Pangu 1.1.0 iOS 8 on Mac
Here are 7 easy steps which are very easy to follow and you will surely jailbreak iOS 8 on Mac.
- First of all download Pangu 1.1.0 version on your Mac device.
- Then connect your iDevice with Mac.
- Click on Pangu Tool and click on ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Pangu will start detecting your device. Once it is detected click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ icon.
- Click on ‘Already Did’ after reading the notification paragraph by Pangu to start jailbreak.
- Wait until your iPhone reboots. Be patient as your iDevice will reboot for few times.
- When your iDevice reboots, click on Cydia on your Home Screen to install it.
So, hope that you will not find any interruption during the whole jailbreak process. This is all Pangu iOS 8 Mac which you will surely want to do. For any trouble comment and ask. That’s all!!!