Mac uses many files as .dmg format while those who use Windows want .iso format. Actually .iso is an archive file which contains many files in only one file. There are ISO Maker, ISO Image Burner, ISO Extractor and ISO Editor by which you can extract, create, burn and edit all .iso files. Many people want to convert their .dmg file into .iso file. There are a number of tools by which you can convert your .dmg file into .iso file but the method we have shared with you in this article is the easiest one without having any problem. Those who are using Windows and they have .dmg file which they want to open but can’t do so, then here you will know How to convert .dmg to .iso on Windows.
Follow the given instructions and convert your .dmg into .iso file
- First of all download MagicISO Maker on your Windows.
- Run this tool.
- Click to open .dmg file.
- Now go to the ‘Properties’ by clicking
- Click on 'ISO' and uncheck Apple HFS+ and Apple HFS.
- Check the remaining three options named as “ISO 9660″, “Joliet” and “UDF”.
- Then click ‘OK’.
- Clickto save .iso image or clickto burn to CD/DVD without saving.
Hope that this article will help you in converting .ISO Image file. If you want to ask about anything go to the comment box and if you like our article, then share it with your connections. That's all!!!