If you are looking for Mountain Lion 10.8 in VMware process how to Install it on your Windows, then you are at right place. After a long and hectic work we have brought the whole and easy process by which you can change your Windows into Mac. You will feel as you are working on Apple’s Mac. The process is not so much easy especially for those who are going to try it for the first time. This method requires a lot of time and other Computer accessories so that you can change your Windows 7 and 8 into something better. So before going for the installations read the instructions carefully and then go for it.
Minimum Requirements To Install Mountain Lion In VMware
- Core 2 Duo Processors
- 40 GB Hard-drive space
- 4 GB RAM
- Retail copy of Mac OS X Mountain Lion operating system
Downloads before Installing Mountain Lion In VMware
18 easy steps How to Install Mountain Lion in VMware
- Extract ML_VMW_iHackintosh to your desktop and copy Mountain Lion bootable .vmdk in the same folder.
- Go to downloaded ML_VMW_iHackintosh; steer to ‘unlock-all-v-110’ folder. Open Windows folder, right click on install and click on Run as Administrator to unlock VMware 8 workstation.
- Launch your VMware 8 Workstation.
- Go to File > Open, Browse to ML_VMW_iHackintosh folder > select and open Mac OS X Lion.vmx. It will load a preconfigured VM machine the VM configuration screen.
- Now click on ‘Edit Virtual Machine Settings’ and assign 4 GB RAM and more than 2 processors.
- Now affix Mountain Lion bootable .vmdk into the VM machine.
- Again click ‘Edit virtual machine settings’. Go to Hardware, click ‘Add’ and select ‘Use an existing virtual disk’.
- Go to the Mountain Lion bootable .vmdk shifted in Extract ML_VMW_iHackintosh folder in the first step.
- Now select the “Mountain Lion bootable .vmdk” with all options left as defaulting and press “Finish” completing the process.
- Run VM and install OS X.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to install Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
- After installation do not click on restart and go to VM menu to click on Power Off button.
- Remove attached Mountain Lion bootable .vmdk and install FakeSMC.kext.
- Run VMware, go to your 10.6 / 10.7 VMware installation and click on ‘Edit virtual machine setting’.
- In Hardware > Add > Hard Disk and ensure “Use an existing virtual disk”. Browse the Mac OS X Lion .vmdk file (6GB +).
- Press next with all options, press “Finish” to complete the process.
- Now move ‘FakeSMC.kext’ and ‘KextBeast’ to your 10.6/ 10.7 VM desktop. Install ‘FakeSMC.kext’ to Macintosh disk.
- In the end remove HDD2 and boot your Mac OS X Mountain Lion VM. Bit first turn off 10.6 / 10.7 VM.